SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 17.03.2011, 09:12   #11
crazytown
International Player

Location: Dromore, Northern Ireland, United kingdom, Europe, northern hemisphere, earth

i agree with the both of you, i think they should be a bit cheaper for all your getting... but at same time, if we want the game to last, there always has to be something to work towards. I suppose just like most other browser games, the devs just have to keep adding things on to keep us interested.
Old 17.03.2011, 14:59   #12
Terry Lee
Bench Warmer

There is a need for the game to make money but the more time you spend on your own player the better skilled they will become, it is not all about the money but of course it will help 'speed' up the process.
Old 17.03.2011, 17:22   #13
Fatal Jay
Captain

In fairness its either stars or compulsory advertisements at halftime... so pick your poison
Old 24.03.2011, 01:55   #14
KevMan7
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Jay View Post
In fairness its either stars or compulsory advertisements at halftime... so pick your poison

Perhaps for a period of time (1 week - 1 month) have stars on a 10-20% off sale, it would encourage more people to at least give that a shot and staff could see how many they sell compared to when they are at the price they are now.

After all, once you get to higher fame levels practically ALL clothing costs 8+ stars, and its just not feasable to save your work stars for them, after all we need them for regenerating endurance and upgrading club facilities. They really do get used up FAR too quickly.

MY two cents anyway...
Old 24.03.2011, 16:14   #15
Badger
Boot Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytown View Post
find me a game like this thats free and i'll be a happy man. These things cost money to run, and for those of us who get hours and hours or entertainment from them, it's worth it. Although i added up my tr**** costs... payed near Ģ200 to waste a year of my life!lol
There is no level playing field here you don't cough up cash your stuck in limbo behind the fools with more sense then money.
I certainly have better things to spend my money on, then what all in all is nothing more then a button pressing exercise with no real skill or thought needed which this browser game is.

Last edited by Leander; 26.03.2011 at 11:52. Reason: Donīt talk about other browser games!
Old 26.03.2011, 14:48   #16
KevMan7
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMan7 View Post
Perhaps for a period of time (1 week - 1 month) have stars on a 10-20% off sale, it would encourage more people to at least give that a shot and staff could see how many they sell compared to when they are at the price they are now.

After all, once you get to higher fame levels practically ALL clothing costs 8+ stars, and its just not feasable to save your work stars for them, after all we need them for regenerating endurance and upgrading club facilities. They really do get used up FAR too quickly.

MY two cents anyway...
Nice to see this was actually implamented, good job guys
Old 27.03.2011, 00:22   #17
SeaGull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
There is no level playing field here you don't cough up cash your stuck in limbo behind the fools with more sense then money.
I certainly have better things to spend my money on, then what all in all is nothing more then a button pressing exercise with no real skill or thought needed which this browser game is.
I agree, while i admit a you need to make money from this game, before charging , they should concentrate on improving the game, unless you pick the team, play up front or in goal, its dull as shit.
Old 27.04.2011, 15:49   #18
Duke Nicko
Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
You can donate the stars from jobs.

But you have to remember the game's designers, developers etc are run by a business and run on a server that requires money to pay the bills. So for high level upgrades will require money, but with a team of say 11 active players it becomes less needed than say a team of 3 active players.
When I try to donate my stars from work it wont let me!
Old 27.04.2011, 15:59   #19
SpeedyG
International Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Nicko View Post
When I try to donate my stars from work it wont let me!
You have to buy stars (with real money) first before you can donate any work stars.

27pts/1st Rank in the 2nd League Group 2.

Coach level 41(+4) (+ 45.00% bonus chance)
Manager level 35(+4) (+ 39.00% bonus chance)
Stadium level 42 (+ 42.00% skill at home)

We at Celtic Warriors want to be the best!
If you want to join, please PM me or meet the criteria listed.

Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum.